Monday, March 24, 2014

March 3- March 9

This week was very interesting. Watching the presentations for the myth assignments were very enlightening. Unfortunately, I was unable to attend class on Monday, but the presentations that I saw on Wednesday were quite impressive. My group's presetation on the male divine was good, I think the way that we planned the presentation to look wasn't how it actually... looked. We had a really beautiful Prezi presentation prepared and the morning off, it wouldn't work when we tried it in class. This took up a lot of our preparation time and shook me up a bit. I was really disappointed in my portion of the presentation because I forgot to explain almost half of my research. I thought that we were going to be running short on time so I ran through my cue cards very briefly and forgot to explain the significance of the different representations of the male divine. :(. But my group gave a lot of solid information to the class and the skit portion was hilarious.

The other groups, I think, really utilized different forms of media in their presentations. They used PowerPoint, online graphics, video clips, etc. They did a great job getting the class involved in their presentations in a way that was equally entertaining and educational. I am feeling a little insecure about our final grade but I know that we did our best

No comments:

Post a Comment