Monday, March 24, 2014

February 24-March 2

This week, we focused on our Myth Presentation projects. After finishing reading the book, my group decided that we would present on the male divine archetype that is present in mythology. The research for this project was really fun and my group has a lot of creativity, which I lack. My portion of the research consists of explaining the different representations of the make divine in mythology. A few examples consist of the father/son relationship, the trickster, the shaman, and the sacrificial son. What I've found from the text has peaked my interest in the topic and I'm looking forward to analyzing these personas. My group has expressed their desire to have a skit in our presentation which sounds like a fun idea. I don't know if I will be involved in that part of the presentation, but I'm definitely on board to have that be a class participation portion of our assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment